- Permanent, Full time
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 18 Jan 19
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desk, and to reduce operational risk. Ability to spot and alert trader of the error immediately. Ensure procedure and internal policy is followed. Declare and escalate incidents to team leader or manager immediately.
Major Accountabilities / Principal Responsibilities:
- Provide first level support and control to trading & sales desks. Ensure trades are booked and checked accurately in system on trade date.
- Participate and oversee the tasks performed by Trade Support Unit
- Deal booking control.
- Trade Input / Modifications / Cancellations in respects to FBK guidelines.
- Events Management (Exercise, Fixing, KIKO, Compression, Expiry, Novation, etc).
- Trade queries and issue management
- Any other tasks that maybe assigned by management going forward
- Identify operational risk in task performing, work with team manager on process improvements or control set up.
- Assist the manager in projects impacting TSU perimeter (system/process/procedure improvement, new tool or new business implementation).
Key Skills Areas & Knowledge Required
- Good knowledge of capital market products (Rates, Credits, Forex, Commodities)
- Experience with exotic product is preferred. (Structured with various underlying - Rates, FX, Equity, Commodity)
- More than 3 years experiences managing products and process in Capital Market
- Exposure in Middle Office functions and knowledge of Front-to-Back process.
- Ability to communicate at different levels.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Client Focus
- Team Spirit