Trainee - 12 months' contract - Commodities Agency Team Support - Corporate and Investment Banking Singapore
Directly support Client & Credit solution(CCS) and Corporate Agency Sales team
Part of the 'Client & Credit Solutions' CCS team, the trainee must be an effective processor, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and escalate credit-risk related files or issues as required. The position involves close interaction with sales, and internal risk team across different regions and various internal departments. 1. Assist Agency Client & Credit solution team:
2. Assist Commodities Agency sales team in their operations:
- Monitoring client credit life cycle events for all Corporate clients
- Coordinate & compile credit applications (excluding financial analysis) with sales to kickstart any credit line request to ensure the accuracy of limits, rationale, NBI figures, portfolio analysis are properly populated in the credit applications
- Input of credit request & risk approvals into SG internal system, followed by close monitoring of credit line status and accuracy
- Follow up efficiently & closely and close out any credit limits discrepancies when detected and resolved in a timely fashion
- Daily monitoring of IML & CVaR Limits overshoots, and Margin call/ Settlement Payments
- Assist or participate in CCS initiatives, ad-hoc projects or rollouts on credit risk related topics
- Active management and update of client's dashboard or pipeline for Apac, and to produce statistics as and when required for meetings or presentations
- Perform commodities market studies and operational reporting.
- Assist sales in new onboarding client process
- Assist sales in preparing client pitches.
- Assist sales on maintaining weekly PNL figure
- Assist sales on KYC
- Assist or participate in sales initiatives and ad-hoc projects
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering or relevant field
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Relevant internships in financial or commodities industry will be looked upon favourably
- Good Excel and Power point presentation skills.
- Organized and fast worker who can work under pressure. Self starter who is able to work independently
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000K3U
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 07/08/2019
Date of publication: 08/07/2019