Who we are:
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large-scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Team & Program overview
ISAP IT Production Centre (“ITS”) is an offshore delivery center managing IT Operations (RUN) for Europe and Asia. It constitutes one of two main hubs for CA-CIB IT production teams.
ITS is split into four departments covering the following aspects:
- Infrastructure Services
- Application Services & Operations
- Middleware Services
- End Users and Transverse Services
The scope of technologies encompasses core infrastructures (Systems, Storage, Network and Security), end user services (Citrix, VDI, and communication services), and applications and associated infrastructure (middleware platforms such as Database, Control-M, MQ, CFT, SharePoint).
As a Transverse Change Manager, you will represent ISAP ITS in all the governance with Paris Run and ITSM team and ensure an efficient coordination and alignment of our processes with the Group. You will drive projects/initiatives around operational efficiency.
As a Transverse Change Manager, you will:
- Participate and represent ISAP in the Run/process review governance with the Head Office in Paris
- Work with different teams (e.g. Permanent Control) to track and ensure an efficient implementation of General Inspection recommendations
- Drive and run transverse initiative around run and operational efficiency
- Propose data-driven initiatives for automation of service requests
- Ensure quality control for configuration items
- Develop a cross-skilling program between different ITS departments
- Drive creation of best practice documentation and training
- Oversee and follow-up on Audit recommendations by collaborating with ISAP and relevant parties (CACIB, CAGIP and RPC teams)
- Oversee and execute ITSM projects and related initiatives with little to no supervision
- Provide best-practice guidance to all teams around effective utilization of ITSM processes
Qualifications and Profile
- 5y+ of infrastructure or application support hands-on experience
- Proficiency in French, due to extensive communications with Paris counterparts
- Good project management experience
- Good experience of leading transversal initiatives
- Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking (i.e. front office to back office application flow)
- Knowledge of transversal technologies: SAN, UNIX, Windows, Network, DBA
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience: PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive with customer focus
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills