As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Who you are:
You understand that every client relationship needs to be built on a foundation of trust and invest the time and effort to nurture these relationships.
You take pride in being the subject matter expert in banking for your clients. You make it your personal goal to stay up to date with our full spectrum of investment products and services and remain proficient in portfolio management and financial planning concepts.
You're obsessed about providing stellar client service. You demonstrate a strong understanding of the necessary compliance and regulatory requirements and exhibit high personal standards and conduct.
When your clients succeed, you succeed. The best part of the job is knowing that you played a part in enriching their lives through the bespoke solutions that you deliver. Your role involves:
- Growing and deepening wallet share and strengthening the wealth of sophisticated (AI) clients and their families.
- Providing a differentiated suite of financial analysis and advice to meet the investment needs and objectives of this group of customers.
- Partnering with an experienced team of product specialists, and with support from teams of innovative treasury sales and dedicated administrative staff members, offer expert guidance on customised solutions to customers, and provide them with professional, round-the-clock service for all their banking, borrowing and investment needs.
- Complying with banking and regulatory requirements both in Singapore and in the specified geographical area.
- You have a tertiary qualification with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of wealth advisory experience.
- You have a proven track record of consistent sales performance, preferably in banking or banking-related industries.
- You're knowledgeable and proficient in sophisticated investment (AI) products, portfolio management and financial planning concepts.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.