Treasury Digital Marketing Research Assistant
The candidate will join the Global Treasury Research and Strategy team under Global Treasury. He / She will work closely with a team of economists, strategists and credit analysts to assist the team to expand their outreach to both internal and external clients via social media channels as well as traditional platforms. Roles & Responsibility:
- Define research team's digital strategy and roadmap.
- Work with the team to identify the contents for digital outreach.
- Explore different channels of social media to expand team's digital outreach.
- Able to design templet for research products and optimize the templets to meet different needs of customers.
- Able to produce and edit simple audio and video clips for digital products.
- Manage the research page of OCBC website and research email.
- Support macro research team on ad hoc research projects.
- Polytechnic diploma or University degree with relevant experience in research or marketing.
- Familiar with digital trends and mobile technologies.
- Passionate about financial market with curious mind.