· Responsible for bank account opening, cash management reporting, bank reconciliation and settlements/payments
· Working capital planning and forecasting
· Familiar with using Treasury systems like SAP, Oracle, etc.
· Familiar with Treasury accounting and FX hedging
· Responsible for the management of bank and third-party account, liaise with bank, third-party agency to maintain company business run smoothly；
· Monitoring of credit facilities (e.g. bank guarantees)
· Other work assigned by the supervisor or company.
· Bachelor degree or above, with major in Finance, Accounting or Statistics;
· At least 8 years of experience in treasury, finance or fund management related work
· Certified in CPA / CA is preferable
· Working knowledge of Internet Banking and third-party payment platform operation;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· High sense of responsibility on work and professional ethics; with strong sense of confidentiality awareness; and be good at handling procedural matters.