About the Department
Global Treasury Operations spans across 10 countries and the department plays a critical role in supporting our business stakeholders to execute and support the Global Businesses' operational activities including pre and post settlements, trade control and documentation. Treasury Operations Singapore is based in Tampines and is both the Headquarters and the Centre of Excellence, centralizing majority of the operational activities for selected APAC branches and subsidiaries.
Treasury Operations is embarking on a global transformation journey, providing a suite of operational support services to our business units while focusing on cost efficiency through process re-engineering, automation and straight through processing. About the job
- Your main responsibility is to support the Department on all risk related matters as first line of control.
- Ensure the Department execute controls as designed and remains in compliance with regulations and risk management policies.
- Review reports for abnormalities and follow up actions.
- Prepare risk indicators reports and dashboard.
- Manage and close follow through internal & external audits including regulatory inspections.
- Ensure business continuity plans and coordinates resiliency tests are in place for the Department.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drives process improvement and system automation.
- Participate / Support in projects, business-driven initiatives and UAT
- Degree holder preferred
- Good knowledge of Treasury products (e.g. Securities, Derivatives, FX/MM) preferred
- Good understanding of Front to Back Trade operational processes is an advantage
- Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good time management
- Innovative mindset and constantly on the lookout to improve efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications