About the Department
Global Treasury Operations spans across 10 countries and the department plays a critical role in supporting our business stakeholders to execute and support the Global Businesses' operational activities including pre and post settlements, trade control and documentation. Treasury Operations Singapore is both the Headquarters and the Centre of Excellence, centralizing majority of the operational activities for selected APAC branches and subsidiaries and located in Tampines.
Treasury Operations is embarking on a global transformation journey, providing a suite of operational support services to our business units while focusing on cost efficiency through process re-engineering, automation and straight through processing.
About the job
- Your main responsibility is to ensure all trades are validated and booked correctly, liaise with the Business or clients for any discrepancies timely.
- Ensure Corporate actions events and Rates fixings are correctly and timely processed, liaise with the Business or clients for any discrepancies timely.
- Ensure lifecycle event monitoring, queries and escalations are managed in a timely manner
- Ensure queries and escalations are managed in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Drives process improvement and system automation.
- Drive new ways of working and behaviour across organisation to deliver faster, better, cost-efficient customer (internal and external service)
- Participate / Support in projects, business-driven initiatives and UAT
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank's operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Continuous participation to "Growing the Team": formalisation of team procedure, training, coaching colleagues, brainstorm ideas for any occasions, creating a fun environment among others)
- Degree holder preferred
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience in derivatives processing and lifecycle management preferred
- Good understanding of Front to Back Trade operational processes, experience in validation and lifecycle management activities is an added advantage
- Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good time management
- Innovative mindset and constantly on the lookout to improve efficiency
- Willing to work on selected public holidays and weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications