Treasury Operations (Contract)
- Mar 02, 2021
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Treasury Operations Analyst for 1 year contract. If you would be keen, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Description
- To actively contribute to initiatives and work-flow engineering
- To ensure procedures as outlined in Key Operating Procedures and any Operations Manuals / Policies are reviewed, documented and adhered to.
- To ensure all queries from Branches are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support to resolve time critical or complex tasks.
- Monitor the performance and provide support to our colleagues and teams.
- Preparing of management information reports and adhoc regulatory reports.
- Participate in local and regional initiatives, system changes and perform UAT as required. Partners with Technology experts to deliver ongoing process and systems enhancement.
- Provide coverage during staff absenteeism within the team and Treasury Ops to ensure there are no operational risks and any gaps are fully covered
- Manage the Product meeting and Performance Review meetings.
- Degree/Diploma with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent working knowledge of Money Market products and/or Nostro Funding activities.
- Good knowledge of front office (Kondor+) and back office (Wallstreet) systems
- Good understanding of the end to end processes, predominantly in Settlements area
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688