- Oct 18, 2022
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 6 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Treasury and Disbursement Specialist
- Assists in Treasury and Disbursement functions, including payments for insurance-related payouts, vendor and staff related payouts, commission and incentives payouts, banks, daily cash flow management, setting up of provisions/accruals and various reconciliations (e.g. balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation of processes and controls within Treasury and Disbursement Team
- Actively look to improve the workflow and processes with a view of minimizing control weakness whilst improving efficiency and ensuring accuracy of critical outputs
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the maintenance of various systems (e.g. insurance admin system sub ledger chart of accounts; expense categories within the expense systems)"
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
"Who we are looking for:
- Background, experience and knowledge of insurance industry and insurance accounting
- Familiar with payment processing eg insurance-related payouts, vendor and staff payouts, commission payouts etc
- Digital savvy that enjoys building operations model
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timeline
- High personal levels of motivation and delivery orientated focus
- Good communication skills, thus ability to liaise and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably with some knowledge of Sun accounting system"
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.