At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore Trustee as a Trust Accountant
! Main duties:
- Maintain timely and proper accounts and other financial records for a portfolio of trusts and/or underlying companies.
- Provide accounting support to the Trust Administration team such as distributions, payments from and receipts into trusts and/or underlying companies.
- Prepare annual income tax filing for a group of trusts and/or underlying companies.
- Carry out annual and ad-hoc trust fees billing
- Ensure completeness of bank portfolio statements received.
- Maintain daily foreign exchange rates into Microgen accounting system.
- Contribute efforts for ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by Management.
- Act in accordance with core values (Lasting Value, Integrity, Forward-looking, Respect, Responsibility) of the organisation, and demonstrate the highest standards of business and personal conduct.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting. Candidates in the midst of pursuing ACCA accreditation will be considered.
- 1 to 3 years of trust accounting experience is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Meticulous and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel.
- Team player