- May 24, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an Investor Services Provider who is well known for their wide range of solutions for investment funds, private clients and family offices.
The Singapore team is looking for a Trust Administrator to join their Trust Services team. You will work closely with the Trust Manager to provide daily support in administration of trust and private investment companies.
Role and responsibilities
- Administration of trusts and private investment companies
- Perform periodic trust reviews in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Liaise with bankers/lawyers/ external auditors/tax agents
- Liaise with clients in the process of carrying out trust administration duties
- Conduct KYC checks on clients
- 2-3 years working experience in Trust Services.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g STEP Certificate or accounting qualifications) would be an advantage
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932