Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are partnered with a leading European Private Banking Group who are globally recognised for being leaders in the provision of UHNW client service. For the past ten years, they have successfully ran highly profitable external asset management firm which has more than doubled in size since 2017. They are looking for talented and entrepreneurial senior Private Bankers to become part of the team for 2021! For the top performing client advisers who ‘prove themselves’, you can be considered for developing and leading teams at your own discretion.
While this mandate is centred around ‘entrepreneurship’, targets are set case-by-case and the firm’s ties to one of the best Boutique Private Banks globally should significantly help you with client acquisition.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The Wealth-Manager have Banking relationships with the top firms in Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong and their ‘open architecture’ platform will enable you to build many more. Use your knowledge of your clients demands and needs to open relevant doors and create new opportunities for your clients, yourself and your employer.
- If you are working with one of the EAM’s partners, you can simply sign a POA agreement and manage your clients in the new platform whilst receiving un-capped compensation. To be successful, you must sell the benefits of an EAM to your clients and use your ‘high-trust’ relationships to encourage your clients into transferring ownership.
- Aim to generate high levels of revenue through effective portfolio management and your product allocation. You will be directly rewarded with a very attractive revenue share (up to 50%) on top of your Private Banking Salary.
- Constantly think of new ways to grow your network and improve acquisition methods.
- Role reports into the Managing Director.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in a sales position within a private banking or wealth management environment with a wide knowledge and experience of selling multi asset services / products.
- Track record of business development and a strong ROA is highly desirable
- a self-built portfolio with total assets above USD 150 MM and a ROA figure of above 80bps (revenue figures can be reconsidered on portfolios over USD 400 MM)
- Located in Singapore or willing to relocate