Unsecured Collection Officer for Group Risk Management
- Managed a portfolio for cancellation of accounts under CFS and EMB business segments.
- Has the ability to negotiate with borrowers to make the payments to maximise recovery dollars and minimise loss of these accounts.
- Liaise with lawyers and collections agency to ensure recovery actions are closely follow-up and effective management of portfolio.
- Call cancelled accounts and negotiate with borrowers for acceptable repayment plans.
- Ensure that collection actions are in compliance with regulatory and corporate guidelines. This includes follow up actions which are according to authority matrix, policy, procedures and processes.
- Review accounts and take appropriate recovery/legal actions
- Manage and achieve daily productivity standards in terms of attempts, contact ratio and dollar recovery.
- Take on additional tasks and/or projects when assigned.
*LI-VW Qualifications A. Skill Sets/ Experience:
B. Experience & Qualifications
- Possess strong communication and effective negotiation skills
- Knowledge and experienced in cancelled accounts collections tactics
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to make good judgment in reviewing accounts
- Possess customer centric qualities
- Relevant tertiary or Diploma qualification
- At least 1-3 years of Collections experience. Fresh graduates may also apply.