VMWare Operations Engineer
• Perform Infrastructure operational support for Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD)
• Manage workspace service products E.g.: Active Directory, MS Exchange, Citrix XenDesktop, Horizon, other collaborative products including Webex, SharePoint, MS Lync/Skype or Business.
• Oversee Incident cover, change and work order queues for operations, monitoring emails, participate in chat forums, assume ownership, respond to triage calls.
• Collaborate with support partners and global counterparts to perform root cause analysis and service restoration.
• Provide Services support during designated week/weekends
• Participate in key HVD migration projects and management all aspect of migration
• Timely resolution and update on follow ups of production issues
• Ability to work and share support details with technology team members in all domains.
• Ensure all server compliance with the firm's standard security standards and address any vulnerabilities in the system.
• Participate and manage events related to Power Down, BCP Network Isolation, Network & UPS Maintenances.
• Responsible for planning, testing and implementing changes and upgrades to servers and operating systems environment
• Manage inventory updates and enable swift resolution times for issues.
• Perform audit remediation and risk identification in firm's environment.
• Experience in enterprise incident management system
• Experience in PowerShell scripting would be an advantage
• Good knowledge on Citrix Technology
• Good knowledge on Active Directory
• Good Knowledge in Exchange 2016 / MS Outlook
• Intermediate MS Office Products especially MS Excel
• Have a strong knowledge of Windows 2008, 2012, VMware ESX 5.x, VSphere, Citrix Desktop Director, V-SAN Technology.
• Good knowledge of VB and VMware PowerCli scripting for automation preferred
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Helen Fan in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference HelenFan520766 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: HelenFan520766
EA Registration No.: R1989433, Fan Yi
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544