Corporate Banking, Insurance & Financial Services Talent Acquisition
The position is part of Infrastructure Planning team with the 3 main responsibilities: Manage all Infrastructure projects under Project Management Office function; Manage infrastructure projects as Project manager roles ; Manage Infrastructure PM team members in running projects, task, workload and skill developments.
The position is part of Infrastructure Planning team with the 3 main responsibilities:
- Manage all Infrastructure projects under Project Management Office function;
- Manage infrastructure projects as Project manager roles ;
- Manage Infrastructure PM team members in running projects, task, workload and skill developments.
This incumbent will in-charge for PMO function in Infrastructure and Middleware, manage and control progress for ongoing projects. This scope will support to branches within the APAC region.
- Manage internal business and other stakeholders to understand and analyse business requirements, translate business IT requirements to technical requirements.
- Work out full-scaled and precise proposal with technical solution team, coordinate and communicate resource and define clear roles with all project resources.
- Handle and manage major projects as Project Manager role.
- Carry on leadership role for infrastructure PM team to manage people strengths, weaknesses, expectations, and workload balance.
- Ensure all projects to follow IT SDLC process as well as all internal rules.
- Maintain and adjust the framework for build-the-bank and run-the-bank to harmonize the requirement of developing and sustaining server platform infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or closely related field
- Project Management Certifications (PMP or PRINCE); Industrial certification (ITIL).
- Good-to-have the knowledge of Technology Security or Risk Certifications; Network fundamentals: CCNA or CCNP; Windows, VMware VSI/VDI, AD, SCCM, Storage, Backup, HCI, O365, IP-phone, etc.
- Relevant working experience ( 8-10 years) in IT infrastructure project manager role with at least 3 years working experience in IT departments of banking environment.
- Experience of Technology Infrastructure vendors, and associated product/service offering and industry technology trends as well as IT security, Risk Management and Security Control will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and project management skill
Interested individuals please apply or send in your resume to Eden.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R2092024 (Koh Eden)