VP/AVP – Project Manager, Self-Services Banking Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To manage and deliver product backlog for SSB Operations in the area of ATM Reconciliation and Cash Operations for Self- Service Banking channel
- Be part of "Change the Bank" agenda within Branch and SSB platform to bring the innovative solutions and technology to improve risk & control environment, operational efficiency and re-imagine customer journey
- Work closely with SSB Operation Head (s) to identify areas for improvement opportunities on workflows, procedure and system to better managed controls and overall streamlining the process to reduce customer paint points and employee pain points.
- Represent Singapore SSB operations as "platform coordinator" for Branch and SSB Platform
- Develop communication framework and manage execution as part of projects delivery to ensure all changes are managed effectively
- Support SSB Product Owner (s) to manage product backlog, prioritization and budget fungibility for Branch and SSB Platform
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in Business Transformation/ Operational Excellence/ Run Operations within Financial Services industry.
- A certification in PMP will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking Operations and SSB terminals and its operations will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage various stakeholders.
- Self starter and ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, with strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Able to work independently with strong teamwork values
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Handling of cost and financials for a portfolio of projects (>1M SGD)
- Team development, appraisal and day to day management
- S/w project delivery lifecycle (Agile)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.