VP/AVP - Business Manager, Personal Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 Mar 18
VP/AVP - Business Manager, Personal BankingResponsibilities:
- Responsible to lead, manage and motivate a team of Personal Bankers by providing coaching and building an environment for learning and career progression for the bankers
- Formulating and executing business plans to ensure that your team meets the bank's professional sales and service standards through providing quality service and exhibiting operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that the team provides customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements and to adhere to the Bank's internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including complying with the FAA and related Acts.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in the banking / financial industry with a good track record in sales of wealth management products.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, with strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of financial costing, P&L management and business marketing strategies and techniques.
- Sound understanding of MAS/banking regulations & compliance requirements
- Possess relevant CMFAS accreditation