VP/AVP, Application Developer Lead, Group Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability, and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to design infra specifications for new applications.
- Develop technical confluence documents to accurately represent infra design and configuration for new applications.
- Install and configure appropriate system softwares and functions according to specifications.
- Act as link between internal IT professionals from various sections.
- Support troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration for existing system and projects.
- Support infra maintenance activities for existing system.
- Coordinate with application teams to setup and perform load and chaos engineering testing.
- To perform ADR, IDR, and RPCCB for project go-live.
- To develop utility tools for automating houskeeping of logs, data sync, and restoration and etc.
- Experience with programming languages like cobol and Java full stack development.
- Experience with Mainframe CICS Environment.
- Experience with OpenShift and Pivitol Cloud Foundary.
- Experience with VPC Linux and Windows.
- Solid Knowledge of CICD Pipelines and Confluence.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Ability Communicating with multiple stackholders.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.