VP/AVP, Digital Business (Sales), UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 07-May-2022
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
- To recommend digital wealth management solutions to clients and help them grow their assets
- To organise client events, plan and execute sales campaigns and conceptualise client acquisition strategies
- To work as a team in brainstorming relevant investment content ideas to augment the overall client acquisition strategies and sales campaigns
- To actively source for new clients and engage existing clients on own initiative with investment content
- To service clients acquired by the company's lead generation capabilities
- Keep abreast of customer needs and investment market trends
- Deliver effective and efficient support to clients
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognised university degree with strong sales ability in the domain of finance and technology.
- Preference for licensed representative candidates with at least 5 years of investment sales experience and/or as an investment consultant in a bank, brokerage or financial advisory firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record against sales targets and strong focus to achieve sales budget assigned.
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to work independently, take initiative to work with various internal departments and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and professional communication skills conducive to articulate value proposition of UOBAM Invest to potential partners and corporate clients.
- Client-oriented, pleasant, meticulous and obliging disposition
- Strong interest in investment products and financial technology.
- Certificates or exemptions from CMFAS/IBF modules (e.g. M3, M5, M6, M6A) will be advantageous
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.