DBS Capital Markets Group is the leading equity house in Singapore and Southeast Asia. DBS Capital Markets Group advises our DBS regional corporate clients to achieve their equity fundraising objectives. The ASEAN team drives the regional equity franchise of DBS Bank and focuses on Southeast Asian clients listed or aspiring to list in regional stock exchanges. The team also works closely with DBS Digital Exchange to issue security token offerings on its exchange. The ASEAN team advises our clients in their private market fund raising transactions on either our pre-IPO platform or through the issuance of security token offerings ("STO") on DDEx.
DBS has been recognized as the pre-eminent investment bank and have consistently won several prestigious awards, including from Global Finance ("Best Investment Bank in Indonesia (2023)", "Best Investment Bank in Asia-Pacific" (2019 - 2023), "World's Best Bank" (2022), "Best Investment Bank for Emerging Markets" (2022)) and Asiamoney ("Best Corporate and Investment Bank in Singapore" (2019 - 2021), "Best Investment Bank in Singapore" (2022)). Responsibilities
The team is responsible for driving origination and execution of equity capital market transactions in the Southeast Asian markets and for STO platform in DDEx. As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Be responsible for project management, client liaison and drive workstreams in all stages of transaction execution, from high quality pitching to successful completion.
- Identify deal opportunities and preparation of marketing materials and investment summaries.
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analysis using various valuation methodologies.
- Conduct in-depth research and financial analysis of companies and industries based on company information, research reports and other information sources.
- Coordinate efforts with team members across the bank to engage internal and external stakeholders.
As part of the transaction team, ensure seamless project execution, identify key issues and proposing effective solutions, conduct due diligence, reviewing of legal documentation, engaging regulators, and involved in the marketing programs. Requirements
As you will be working in a high-performance culture with a focus on pitching intensity, execution quality, client satisfaction and being a trusted advisor, we are looking for candidates with
- Reputable Bachelor's Degree with over 7 years of relevant experience in investment banking, equities corporate finance or private equity with a focus on regional coverage.
- Solid corporate finance fundamentals and proficient in valuation and financial modelling.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail orientation, resourceful and a passion for work excellence.
- Strong work ethics and ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings.
- Good time management and organization skills with the ability to multitask and thrive in a high intensity environment.
- Solid in-depth knowledge of technology and digital assets landscape would be preferred.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Asian languages will be considered advantageous as this position services the Southeast Asia markets, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and other key markets.
- Travelling may be required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.