VP/AVP, FOW Strategic Planner, CRESA Group Strategy and Solutions, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role We are a diverse team comprising corporate real estate professionals & experienced individuals from other related business fields with an aim to use our combined expertise to lead the corporate real estate industry. We want to embark on this by being digitally-wired, using data to power our real estate decisions and operations while obsessing ourselves with the human experience. We are looking for a team player who is obsessed about engaging Stakeholders well, using Digital Technology, Data Analytics and problem solving. We are looking for a self-starter that knows how to bring the best of Digital Tools (including Self-Service Tools) and Data analytics to improve the dynamics of space management, user management, services and the systems that encompasses it. CRESA aims to create innovative space experiences that matter, and nurturing the mindset amongst others. The FOW Strategic Planner is expected to drive the overall Group Strategy FOW plan and digital programme, contribute to the overall creation of the digital applications, self-service tools and data dashboards. The role requires knowledge of agile project management, and an understanding of digital or "phygital" workplace software products and data acquisition tools. The successful incumbent will lead and champion Future of Work (FOW) demand and supply planning/matching with regards to supporting overall office workspace requirements, restacking, demand profiling and utilization in DBS's Workplace Responsibilities
- Drive Future of Work Strategic Portfolio Planning, using digital tools for data gathering, monitoring utilisation and forecasting
- Apply a Data Driven Operating approach towards Requirements gathering, Space Allocation, Utilization tracking and Future Projections, including but not limited to:
- Headcount Projections, User Planning, Unit Adjacencies and Scheduling
- Space Allocation, Parameters and Growth
- Space Utilization, Analysis and Forecasting
- Innovative Space solutions/workplace strategies in Hub/Spoke/Satellite strategies
- Control Tower for Singapore, Key Regional Markets/Overseas Branches
- Lead Portfolio/Space Planning Best Practice guidelines and principles, governing and innovatively utilizing DBS Workplace.
- Working with Data and Digital squad to implement world-class digital solutions for real-time, intuitive employee driven solutions
- Work with latest AI, Data Analytic tools to proactively resolve space requests, challenges, queries and gaps, providing seamless employee space solutions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experienced Workplace Strategist/Portfolio Planner with proven stakeholder engagement, planning skills and experience. Proven track record of delivering workplace plans in large organizations.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic background, open collaborative environment and ability to work on large-scale, multi-geography projects.
- Self-motivated team player with high energy levels and great interpersonal skills; possessing outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, data analytics, real estate, organizational behavior preferred.
- Proven skills in information management and presentation
- 5-8 years' experience in the Corporate Real Estate Industry particularly in Global Tech companies or prior experience as Workplace Portfolio Management in workplace consultancy companies (ie. Gensler, M Moser, JLL) is highly preferred.