VP/AVP, Fixed Income Origination, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Pitches & Proposals: working on fixed income pitches, proposals and presentations (including RFPs) to clients
- Deal Structuring & Execution: deal structuring and execution (across various debt products) including documentation, roadshow presentations, roadshow logistics and booklet, settlement and billing coordination
- Data preparation: preparing market data reports, analysis, peer comparison analysis, credit analysis etc.
- Reporting matters: preparing periodic and adhoc reports such as budget reports, league tables, etc.
- Group Planning matters: supporting on preparation of various business planning and strategy sessions, including material and follow up actions with team
- Adhoc tasks: various work tasks as assigned by senior bankers (including digital project matters)
- University graduate with 4-6 years experience in capital markets/investment banking with fixed income/debt capital markets experience preferred
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.