VP/AVP, Investment Operation Specialist - Fixed Income, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage most the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead and guide the team on Variable Capital Company (VCC) underlying securities i.e. bonds/ equities and non-securities i.e. foreign exchange, deposit etc. product settlement process and reconciliation control.
- Provide robust support to Fund Manager on funds subscription and redemption, fund switching, distribution of dividends etc settlement instructions.
- Collaborate with processing teams to ensure smooth completion and settlement of the daily operations for underlying products for different share classes and corporate actions events for securities.
- Perform validation for all underlying securities and non-securities trades in Murex against source documents.
- Execute pre-settlement confirmation with counterparties if required.
- Liaise with the respective fund administrator, transfer agent, registrar on subscription, redemption, switching and dividend distribution.
- Liaise with counterparts on processing and settlement of the underlying securities and non-securities trades.
- Perform various intersystem recon i.e. trade recon, position recon, cash recon between asset portfolio management system and Murex.
- Ensure compliance to general banking/statutory requirements and requirements of both internal & regulators.
- Provide robust support and consistently high service level for Fund Manager.
- Engage with senior management to contribute ideas and solutions on risk management.
- Involve in data and business analytics to support business growth.
- Leverage data analytics and support data driven operating model i.e.Value map to drive pre-defined outcomes.
- Establish collaboration across different support units and T&M business.
- Participate in UAT on ad-hoc basis for system enhancement and Business project.
- Provide support during Singapore holidays for other currency transactions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Treasury Operations.
- Strong domain knowledge and work experience on Treasury products and associated process life cycle.
- Strong risk and control mindset on settlement process flow.
- Ability to debug problem caused by hardware, operating system software, application programs, or network failure.
- Team player with a positive attitude to motivate team members towards meeting and achieving goals.
- Knowledge on market and industry requirements for securities and non-securities settlement and fund management support.
- Familiarity with other derivative product(s) that may be embedded in the underlying products.
- Experience in handling corporate action event during Securities products life cycle.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.