VP/AVP, Regional Product Project Delivery, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Business Lead for regional Wealth-related Projects and enhancements for Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- As the Business Delivery Lead working with country closely business and products teams, the candidate is responsible for writing Business Requirement document
- Business Delivery Lead work closely with design team to conceptualize the flow and design of screens
- Review the Technical Functional Specifications with Technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervising a team of UAT testers, he or she ensures that UAT test plans and test cases are executed within the stipulated UAT schedule.
- To collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Wealth-related services via channels such as Mobile Banking / Internet Banking to clients
- Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Has hands-on experience in portfolio management platforms such as AVALOQ or Finacle Wealth Management System
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
- Working closely with design team to conceptualize the flow and design of screens
- Manage day-to-day business operations and customer services support to Wealth and Trading clients.
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects. Experienced in areas of Consumer Banking products, such as unsecured loan, credit card, payments or Wealth Banking would be beneficial.
- Has 6 to 8 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and scripting; and close interaction with business users
- Has approximately 3 to 4 years executing projects related to investment products such as equities, unit trusts and Foreign Exchange
- Experienced in launching online services related to investment products such as unit trusts and equities.
- Experienced in launching online services for clients in the high-net worth segment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
- A good team player who can work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements
- Can lead complex projects independently, coupled by strong decision-making abilities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.