VP/AVP, Unsecured Analytics, Group Retail
Posting Date: 23-Jun-2022
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management
function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile. Job Responsibilities
- Work with Business Senior Management in Singapore and across the regional markets (for both Secured and Unsecured Loans) to support business decisions/growth through customer segmentation, acquisition targeting and customer profitability analysis
- Support regular monthly/ quarterly report generation for Credit Risk/ Scorecard
- Monitoring and Portfolio Reports/Non-Risk Reports
- Work with the regional RDM teams to drive key initiatives across the region covering customer lifecycle from acquisition, activation, relationship management, cross selling and retention.
- Optimize underwriting of risk policies for acquisition and portfolio management activities and ensure risk/return profile is optimized and within the banks risk appetite. Come up with Test program proposals to test policies, score cutoff etc to drive portfolio growth
- Collaborate with external partners for enhancing the leads generation process as well as exploring alternate data for developing X-sell and underwriting models
- Manage the Expected Loss (EL) forecasting process for UOBS and collaborate regionally for the EL consolidated view. Provide monthly/quarterly feedback to senior management on the overall EL view and the key drivers for the EL variances.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor from time to time
Be a part of UOB Family
- University degree or Diploma in Business Analytics, Business IT, Computer Programming or a related discipline.
- Preferable if there is prior 1 to 2 years related working experience in MIS reporting,
- customer/business analytics, database management functions, preferably in the banking industry.
- Prior experience with MIS dashboards/ reporting with banking industry will be an advantage.
- Highly meticulous with a keen eye on details and possess strong analytical capabilities
- An independent worker, self-motivated and a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills with MS Excel and Powerpoint. Experience in SAS Programming, SQL and
- Python will be an advantage.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.