VP/Assistant VP (1-yr contract), Talent Acquisition Specialist-Technology, Group Human Resources
Posting Date: 13-Jul-2021
Location: One Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Human Resources
function balances organisational aspirations and em ployee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and le ad by positive example. Job Responsibilities
- Partner and work closely with technology business leaders and HR BP on all matters related to recruitment.
- Plan, drive and implement recruitment initiatives within technology, and track the ROI.
- Perform full cycle of the selection and hiring process which includes researching and sourcing of candidates from the various platforms and channels i.e. market mapping, manager or candidate referrals, and networking.
- To build internal talent pipelines to support current and future business needs; and talent attraction programs
- Work on ad hoc HR/TA projects when required
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree with at least 8 to 10 years of related HR experience, preferably in recruitment
- Proactive, resilient and highly-adaptable, you should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Presentable and able to communicate professionally and effectively to line managers, staff, vendors and candidates of all levels
- Meticulous, process and service oriented with strong time management skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.