Our client is an international bank, with heavy footprints in Asia, looking to build out their second line QA function within Financial Crime.
Support the second line assurance program for Financial Crime Compliance related controls
- Perform quality assurance and testing of FCC controls to ensure robustness of controls and adherence to relevant policies and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor progress of FCC remediation action
- Support the planning of the Financial Crime Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessment exercise at regional level
- Participates in ad hoc projects or FCC focused reviews when required.
- University Degree with solid relevant working experience within private banking.
- At least 8 years of FCC related assurance or audit experience in Financial Institutions.
- Strong analytical skill, detail oriented and team management experience is essential
Please email copy of your updated cv in word format with job reference no. Jo0000004313 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
Recruiter Licence: R1105334 EA Licence: 16S8131