APAC Markets Treasury Product Control, VP (Singapore)
We are seeking an outstanding candidate for a VP role supporting APAC Markets Treasury Product Control, based in Singapore. The role will require oversight over the Manila Product Control team, liaising with business partners and stakeholders both regionally and globally, as well as leading strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of the Treasury business activities, an appreciation of the Financial control environment, the ability to be a partner in driving solutions, and effective stakeholder management.
Product Control is the largest department in Finance primarily responsible for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and trading activity for the Institutional Clients Group. We work closely across functions on a daily basis (including Trading desks, Risk Management, Operations, and other areas of Finance) and develop a deep understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities.
- Drive strategic initiatives for the team
- Negotiate internally, often at a senior level, and guide and influence others, including colleagues in other areas
- Provide solutions to complex issues, through in-depth analysis, interpreting results, and comparing and selecting between alternatives
- Apply ingenuity and creativity to analyze issues and provide solutions for complicated situations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Evidence of robust control focus
- Experience in financial control, valuation or related discipline
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Finance Job Family:
Product Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting