Responsible for supporting the Global FCC Testing function and leading a testing team, or participating as an individual contributor, in performing deep dives and targeted risk-based thematic reviews of financial crimes compliance (AML, Sanctions, ABC) processes globally/regionally with an emphasis on the design and effectiveness of measures (controls) taken to monitor and mitigate financial crimes risk.
- Lead a team of testers, or participate, in conducting and supporting financial crime compliance reviews for branches in Asia Pacific that evaluate the effectiveness of existing financial crimes compliance, as well as, the design and implementation of relevant controls, such as escalation processes, documentation of policies and procedures, reporting, list screening, regulatory change management, governance framework, and training
- Develop test plans, scripts, procedures, and sampling methodologies that incorporate regulatory expectations, industry developments and lessons learned from internal and external (including regulatory) findings
- Assist in implementation of a coordinated, consistent, and risk-based AML, Sanctions, and ABC testing program
- Contribute in in developing and maintaining quality control processes to drive adherence to Global Testing Standards
- Contribute in the drive of central coordination, governance, reporting, and leveraging regional structures and best practices
- Prepare/ review reports summarizing the objectives, scope, findings, and conclusions of completed testing including root cause analysis
- Review the validation of Management Action Plans designed to address remediation efforts and testing review findings
- Coordinate with Issues Management for monitoring and tracking resolution of financial crimes testing findings
- Assist with establishing appropriate testing management routines and ensure proper awareness of testing review results through reporting and other means
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience performing financial crimes testing or exposure to financial crimes-related quality control and/or quality management functions in a global bank/ financial institution, accountancy/ consulting firm or regulatory agency
- Knowledge of financial crimes compliance laws and regulations
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Test script/procedure creation and/or experience with the test scripting process
- Experience in leading diverse testing teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS Degree; JD,CPA, CIA, and/or CAMS a plus
- Data analytics capability in the context of the financial crimes testing a plus
- Some travel will be required
- Singaporeans only
Please click the apply button with your CV to have a quick chat to learn about this opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635
Registration No: R1439481