BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Be a domain Subject Matter Expert and build the team's technical and functional competency in Cash Management domain. To deliver viable solutions that evolves the Bank's Cash Management platforms in order to accompany business growth and meet the objectives in the APAC region. Key Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities
• Assist the Team Lead or Lead Business Analyst as a Functional Analyst
• Perform business and functional analysis (end to end) for Cash Management services and products for Asia Pacific countries;
• Provide viable solutions that improve operational efficiency, user experience, and delivers business initiatives that is inline with Solution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, strong work ethic, team spirit, exceptional customer serving attitude. Operations experience will be added advantage
• Produce requirements in the form of Users Story to vendors and review vendor FS (where applicable), review and sign-off the artefacts and solutions produced by the vendor (where applicable). Drive User Story grooming with vendor and closes all doubts from vendor.
• To identify and map information requirement between BNPP internal systems and external parties i.e. Clearing House, Partner Banks, Local Service Providers or Outsourced Service Providers. Continuous update of the Application Interface Specification
• Escalate issues in an effective manner and resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the vendor
• Review designs from Technical Teams/Vendor (where applicable)
• Review solutions from Technical Teams/Vendors (from functional view point that it fulfils the requirements objectively)
• To review SIT cases, analyse defect(s) raised by Test team; Liaise with internal Product Owner and/or vendor on fixes delivery date
• To define UAT cases/plan and be a liaison between project stakeholders and testing team during Testing Phase. Ensure defects reported are tracked, follow-up and closed timely. Establish and maintain close communication with Business and Operation to support day-to-day operation
• Provide support on clarification during SIT/UAT, Regression testing and Rehearsal testing
• To working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions and escalate in timely manner.
• To supports and plan for users' participation in Deployments and Implementation Users Sanity and/or Penny Testing (PVT) Contributing Responsibilities
• Develop new products jointly with other application/project teams
• Contribute towards the end-to-end solutioning for these new products
• Contribute towards defect leakage and quality improvement initiatives
• To share support and expertise by providing training and knowledge sharing sessions Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• 10-12 years minimally of IT experience in banking software development
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• Able to work independently or in a team to resolve issues and/or identify solutions in a timely manner
Good experience in Payments, Cash Management, and Transaction Banking projects
• Extremely familiar with Payments (TT, RTGS, LVP (Payroll), Direct Debit, Cheques), and Receivables (Collections) processing across the APAC region
• Sound domain knowledge in Corporate Banking Management
• Sound functional analysis and project management skills with proven project/deliverables in working experiences
• Hands-on experience with data/interface mapping and troubleshooting
• Practice of SDLC and/or Agile Scrum
• Technical skills would be a plus.
• Good knowledge on:
• ISO20022 payment standard and SWIFT messages
• Straight-thru processing (STP) and operational efficiency
• e-Banking end-to-end client experience
• Java/J2EE platform, IBM WAS, Oracle Db (would be a plus) Specific Qualifications Required
• University degree holder