- Nov 23, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team.
Product Control team members are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P+L and Balance Sheets by reconciling daily Front Office produced US GAAP P&L to the Firm's Books & Records and executing on the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly analytical aspects of Product Control's primary role as the financial guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. PCA provide 5 core Product Control services:
1) Front office P&L reconciliation to Books & Records
2) Act as the primary Front-To-Back PC relationship managers
3) Perform analytical reviews of the Trading P&L and Balance Sheets
4) Valuation Governance and Accounting Consultation
5) Perform analytical reviews of New Business P&L and trade bookings Specific to this role:
• Primarily focus on FX and macro hedging business traded in APAC.
• Working closely with Pune PCA team from Singapore as well as monitor and understand their metric.
• Review and approve Pre-Trades request
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications: Competencies & Personal Traits
• Work experience of 10+ years in Financial industry
• Good understanding of financial products and core Product Control processes
• Must be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
• Require highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612