Our client is a leading bank driving cutting edge technology across the group to ensure its customers are front of centre. This person will be leading a highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver cutting edge technology solutions for the Retail Banking business regionally, based in Singapore.
- Grow and lead the highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team that deliver technology solution for the Retail Banking business regionally.
- You will be facing off the Branch and Self-Service Banking for Retail Banking lead
- Implement core practice of Agile, leveraging cloud native architecture pattern using Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration/continuous delivery, in an on-premise or public-cloud environment, where everything is automated.
- Drive core design principle that promotes API-everything
- At least 10+ years of relevant application development experience
- Significant and solid software engineering experience using Agile methodology, Test Driven Development and familiarity with distributed computing, cloud native architecture patterns, containers, machine learning/big data, native capabilities of any public clouds (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Java, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Cloudera
- Familiarity with databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Ability to design and build application secured by designed and with microservice architecture
- Experience in branch and self-service banking platforms will be highly preferred, such as branch teller system, card management, ATM switching, bill payment, cheque processing and high-volume transaction processing.
- Experience in leveraging continuous integration and robust build/test automation, with a preference for cross platform stacks and containerization (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Cloud Foundry, etc.).
- Scrum certification preferred.
- Create mission critical banking applications and building up development team for a brand-new mission and able to lead them by example regionally
- Drive major changes in technology architecture and technology team culture while adhering to enterprise architecture roadmap
- Familiar and practise principles of chaos engineering to build a critical banking system which able to withstand turbulent conditions
- Avid team player, contribute to create strong and cohesive team
- Possess proactive and positive attitude
We are looking for a technologist - if you fit the above, please apply today or drop a note to email@example.com for a confidential chat!