- Assist Head of Compliance in implementing effective AML measures and controls in Singapore.
- Ensure that AML risk is mitigated through stringent control and checks at the client on-boarding and periodic review stage
- Perform Know Your Client reviews, due diligence searches and account opening documentation checks pursuant to relevant regulatory and internal requirements.
- Perform regular higher risk account reviews.
- Investigate any suspicious transactions, including escalation and reporting to Senior Management and regulatory authorities on a timely basis.
- Provide advice to various business lines and Senior Management on regulatory matters in relation to AML
- At least 8-10 years' experience in a compliance and/or client on-boarding function, including extensive exposure to the private wealth environment, or good working experience at MAS or equivalent regulatory bodies.
- Prior working experience in AML, KYC, client on-boarding, account opening documentation review and ongoing transaction monitoring
- Knowledge of MAS rules/regulations in Singapore
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of AML requirements and practices
Company Registration Number: 201608307R / EA Licence: 16S7973