VP/ AVP, Data Domain Content Manager and Communications Specialist, Data Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we managethe majority ofthe Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Product owner for the DBS Big Data Data & Analytics Platform (ADA) knowledge base and business communication across all channels (e.g. emails, confluence, websites, video etc.) and Information Architect and Technical Author for ADA content. This includes:
- Leading the documentation and continuously improving the knowledge bank across ADA component products and workstreams (AI/ML, Frameworks, Cloud etc.) catering to multiple audiences across the bank
- Working closely with ADA component teams and creating content and training for multiple channels (e.g., confluence, Onebot, emails, APIs, websites)
- Authoring end user documents such as Product User Manuals, Quick Tutorials, Release Notes, Playbook, FAQs, API documents (for data services), Troubleshooting guides.
- Creating task-based videos tutorials for product documents.
- Designing, creating, publishing overall managing ongoing change and release communications for all ADA products, features, releases across multiple channels to ensure user awareness
- A graduate/ post-graduate degree, ideally in communications or knowledge management with 15+ years' experience technical writing, knowledge and content management, release governance & communication
- Proven track record of:
- Designing, creating, managing, and delivering documentation/knowledge base solutions for technology and product-based companies in an agile environment.
- Creating content for user guides, installation/implementation manuals, tutorials, playbooks, FAQ, error messages, troubleshooting guides, help files etc.
- Excellent written communications with experience across multiple mediums
- Experience in the learning content creation related to big data, machine Learning and related data technologies preferred
- Familiar with the latest toolkits in publishing content including Confluence, Canva, Arbortext, Adobe FrameMaker, Hypersnap, Camatasia Studio, Visio etc.
- Highly organized and able to deliver on multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Passion to help business with 'problem solving' and 'can-do' attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.