Roles & Responsibilities
Stakeholder and Communication Management:
- Manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, scope change, solutioning, risks and issues
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication on capability and solutions
Process and Delivery Execution:
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into detailed documentation within the organization's context.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze existing business processes and uncover areas for improvements.
- Ability to envision and design end to end business processes, journeys and communicate and clarify requirements with developers.
- Define detailed user stories based on business requirements
- Ensure that user stories have sufficient details so that developers are able to estimate and work with them.
- Define detailed business processes, spanning both online and offline aspects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to get detailed requirements, and ensure that they are met through proposed solution..
- Actively participate in planning meetings between Product Owners and System analysts to explain the story requirements.
- Work with the design team for requirements that require User Interface Design.
- Consult Solution Architect or System Analyst for technical requirements.
- Be available for Product Owner to discuss any dependencies or backlog topic. Assist the Product Owner in defining finer details of the product.
- Assist on operational impact and ensure affected areas embed in operational readiness plan
- Monitor and manage risks/issues related to scope creep
- Ensure non-functional requirements are incorporated
- Work with test manager and tester to translate business requirements into test scenarios
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Business / Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant banking and/or consulting experience
- Strong business domain knowledge in banking. In particular unsecured loan products/credit cards
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.