VP, Business Analyst, Branch & SSB Platform, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Strong ability to write user stories that are complete and clear in Jira
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Write Business User Stories and non-functional requirements
- Record Maintain RTM (Traceability)
- Clarify business ideas, validate requirements
- Carry out business process engineering, re-engineering
- Identify and record change in requirements (change requests)
- Study and redesign applications and processes, provide expert analysis and views. Understand the current state, as-is processes, systems.
- Be the bridge between development team and PO, need to always ensure that the development team is kept in line with all business requirements throughout the whole development stage.
- Be the bridge between PO and development team, to interpret technical complexities from development team back to PO for them to understand in layman's terms.
- Provide the necessary knowledge transfer, understandings and interpretations to the development team.
- Analyse, identify and record design gaps. Work with Dev lead to resolve the issue.
- Write Technical Stories, draw data Flow diagrams or Flow Charts
- Draft and confirm Tech Interfaces Specs, Data models get agreement with various parties.
- Dive deep into problem solving.
- Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 6-12 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to run and manage projects independently.
- Working experience on Self Service Banking and Branch Banking Related Project is preferred.
- Experience as a Technical BA and proficient in creating technical documentation
- Experience with Project Management or Agile Methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Hands-on attitude and passion for technology
- Exposure to Frontend Development and Backend Development
- Ability to create basic code examples in one or more current programming/scripting languages
- Ability to read and understand Reactjs, Java will be a plus
- Experience with system flows and design
- Ability to resolve dependencies between team and third parties
- Ability to facilitate problem solving between developers, internal customers and third parties
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.