ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the respective domains with Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Forward thinking and contribute to thought leadership on BCM practices; and translate these into actionable practices
- Manage implementation of end-to-end business continuity programme
- Conduct risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity planning and crisis management planning
- Validate plans via coordination and execution of business continuity-related tests and exercises
- Strengthen BCM awareness at all levels by delivering training and awareness workshops
- Align Group-wide BCM practices, enhance BCM readiness of overseas subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Oversee preparedness of IT disaster recovery capabilities
- Contribute to the steering and maturing of the BCM programme
- Integrate industry and regulatory BCM best practices and enhance resilience
- Manage and maintain BCM online system and tools
- Support operational readiness of recovery facilities, command centres and resources
- Support crisis invocation and coordinate implementation of recovery resources as appropriate
- Maintain compliance towards regulatory BCM policies and guidelines
- Support and manage audit requests
- Provide secretariat support to BCM Committee and BCM crisis management team
- Working experience in the finance sector and demonstrated involvement in Business Continuity and Resilience, and Crisis Management of at least 5 years.
- Sound comprehension of banking products and services.
- Experience in system requirement design and implementation.
- Familiar with BCM regulatory requirements, particularly Singapore.
- Professionally accredited BCM practitioner (e.g. BCI, DRI)
- Project management and exposure to banking technology would be a bonus.
- Self-starter and leads with minimal or no supervision.
- Speaks well, able to command a presence particularly with the senior management
Please contact Devin Eng
at DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.