VP, Business Analyst, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 30-Sep-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
• Provide data analytics support to business in their requests for in-depth portfolio analysis to solve various business problem, understanding key drivers for business performance and identifying measures/action plans to drive business performance.
• Work with product / portfolio managers to support product and portfolio on initiatives such as- marketing campaigns, pre and post campaign analyses, performance metrics, etc.
• Design, build and deploy Machine Learning models for business to drive cross-sell, acquisitions/retentions strategy etc through the use of advanced analytics techniques and machine learning algorithms (logistic regression, random forest, XGBoost, deep learning, customer segmentation, etc).
• Support business in their marketing efforts, leveraging on insights learned and embracing a rigorous test-and-learn approach with continuous feedback of results into the models developed for continuous fine tuning.
• Design, build and enhance intuitive dashboards using data visualization tool for business to aid in portfolio management, strategy development & reporting.
• Collaborate with external partners to explore usage of third party datasets to enhance and augment existing internal data. Job Requirements
• Strong mathematical and statistics background, preferably a degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computing, Finance or equivalent quantitative disciplines.
• Analytical experience in marketing, risk or other quantitative fields. Preferably have working experience in retail banking, with strong understanding of Credit Cards & Unsecured Loans products.
• Strong knowledge in SAS (Base, SQL, Macro, EG, EM), Python, R, Spark or other statistical programming software.
• Experience in building and telling compelling stories around data using visualization analytics tool like Qlik Sense, Qlikview, or Tableau.
• Has hands-on experience in data mining and machine learning on large amount of data, building and implementing statistical models
• Strong data analytical skills with ability to identify data pattern and perform all aspects of analysis
• Good communication skills in areas of complex ideas/analysis/models
• Strong stakeholder management skill Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.