VP, Business Innovation & Analytics Team, Group Channels & Digitalisation
Posting Date: 07-Sep-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization
function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers' banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers' lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers. analytics to data science.
The Business Innovation & Analytics team, within the Fintech Ecosystem Innovation team, acts as an enabler to support Group Channels (Branches, SSB, O2O) in their KPIs around customer growth, relationship deepening, omnichannel customer experience, productivity, risk and regulatory reporting, by leveraging on Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics (AIDA) and partnering with customer segments within the Bank. You will be responsible to drive internal AIDA projects, as well as ecosystem collaboration and fintech data partnerships - to support and further strengthen UOB's digital transformation. Job Responsibilities
- Provide business intelligence and analytics support (through internal and external big data deep-dive) to Group Channels & Digitalization's (GCD) transformation initiatives.
- Drive GCD Artificial Intelligence projects and strategic insights, reports and dashboards for Channels Owners/ Managers (Branch Network, Self Service Banking, Digital & Web Solution) to enhance customer experience and improve productivity.
- Manage Channels data quality, operationalization and lifecycle.
- Work with DMO & Technology teams for data provisioning, AI model development and GCD Datamart development
- Build analytical approaches to problem solving and identification of new business opportunities.
- Support initiatives to upskill and train colleagues on AI/DA related skills through experiential training programs alongwith Institutes / Fintechs
- Develop effective strategic partnerships with data-rich Ecosystems & AI/DA embedded Fintech players through Voice of Customers, Data and One-bank Collaboration.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Relevant years business experience in the Data Analytics and Group Retail Banking segments with specific experiences in the following areas :
- Big Data Management (intermediate programming skills needed e.g. SAS/ SQL/ Python/ Microsoft R).
- Develop Tools/ Enablers around data to improve business performance.
- Manage IT projects (from business user perspective) and Process Changes.
- 1-2 years of experience in working with or engaging external solution providers and/or managing partnerships with B2B/B2C players
- Banking domain experience in retail banking, consumer finance, wealth management, SME banking and risk management, esp in new-age digital concepts and applications.
- Analytical and highly proficient in usage of data for fact-based recommendations.
- Passion in Tech and Artificial Intelligence (from business user perspective)
- Interest in emerging industry trends & related applications / capabilities, such as Sustainability, Buy-Now-Pay-Later, Digital Banking, eKYC, Embedded Finance.
- Project Management experience and having worked across virtual teams
- Team player, able to work in a dynamic environment and familiar with agile concepts
- Good communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.