DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Technology and Operation team to create and / or streamline existing workflow and processes for Non Trade Loans to optimize efficiency across IBG 2 to 4
- Partner IBG business teams in IBG 2 to 4 to drive deep discovery of business pain points and solution them
- Drive and create compelling solutions and collaborate with Business Innovation team and Technology to articulate business use cases
- Be the central liaison party between Regional Loan Product and Technology team to operationalise new / revised workflow and processes for Non Trade Loans.
- Ability to develop insights and drive business value through data-driven use cases to achieve business outcome
- To translate insights into actionable solutions and lead / participate in brainstorm workshops / discussion with internal stakeholders
- Preferable to have minimum of 10-12 years of work experience in managing project, or Business & sales teams or project related work.
- Market and business knowledge in SME Banking, familiarization with SME customer needs and internal business processes for lending is preferred.
- Good understanding of the SME lending business and processes, from loan origination and application to disbursement
- Able to adapt quickly and work in a fast-paced environment, and systematically breakdown complex issues into well-structured solutions that are well thought through
- Proven track record in driving Digital Implementation & Innovation
- Highly meticulous, detailed and logical in thought processes and good communication skills, strong process improvement and strategic thinking skills
- Fast learner, able to organize, prioritize and multi-task, work independently and under pressure
- Experienced in Vehicle/ Equipment Financing Product will be an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.