Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Champion excellent client experience by ensuring all requests are handled in a timely manner and to provide client with a full range of banking product / services
- Handle an assigned portfolio to proactively manage; monitor and accelerate adoption of product offerings and services (which include digitization) to deepen relationship and achieve optimum utilization and profitability
- Perform credit-related work which includes counterparty risk assessment, recommend internal risk rating and facilitate the approval process for new request and reviews (annual / periodic / ad hoc).
- Collaborate with various stakeholders with regards to clients' accounts and needs, ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies, with no breach in key risk indicators
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales and/or Credit Analyst role handling Medium Enterprise banking environment
- Strong sense of commitment and accountability, possess a business focus mindset, self-motivated to deliver work of the highest standard
- Energetic, service oriented and highly motivated
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal; writing and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.