- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 15 Jun 19
• Lead compliance testing commitments to provide independent review to senior management on the state of the Bank’s systems and controls and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
• Develop compliance test plan and ensure execution of the plan.
• Produce detailed reports ensuring all findings are clearly documented with supporting evidence as well as update senior management on these findings.
• Provide feedback to strengthen risk controls and streamline regulatory compliance processes.
• Maintain good working relationship with the business units, audit and other risk control functions.
• Minimum 10 years of auditing AML/CFT/Sanctions compliance with experience in managing audit – from planning to report issuance
• Preferably holder of professional qualification such as CIA, CAMS
• Strong acumen in risk management and controls
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Data analytics skills and/or exposure to First Line of Defence will be an advantage
• Open to travel (20% of the time).