VP, Compliance Testing, Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat
Business Function Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responbilities
- Participates in the formulation of a risk-based program for group-wide compliance testing on AML/CFT/Sanctions and proposes methods of testing and/or analytics to increase sample-to-observation conversion rate.
- Executes the approved program in accordance to compliance testing methodology while being agile to refocus on new priorities when needed.
- Identifies risks via evaluation of design and operating effectiveness of process and controls and influences stakeholders to take appropriate management actions.
- Validates closure of management actions adequately addresses risks arising thereof.
- Proposes, develops and/or drives team initiatives that will help to develop and improve internal processes and/or final deliverables.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 10 - 12 years of work experience in banks, at least 5 years with Audit or with Compliance assurance function.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT/Sanctions regulations.
- Team-oriented and a positive change agent who seeks to challenge the norm and articulate fresh perspectives in a respectful, constructive manner.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and able to solution.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate with or influence stakeholders.