VP, Credit Analyst - Corporates
- Feb 22, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Corporates Credit professionals to take on with a Global Bank., managing challenging credit in leveraged financed and distressed finance.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Credit Risk department, reporting to the Team Lead. You will be responsible for managing and assessing counterparty credit risk from loan and derivative deals for the South-East Asia and Oceania portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform credit analysis on borrowers and produce credit memos
- Conduct due diligence visits or calls with clients to discuss and collect credit information
- Present credit proposal in credit committee
- Analyse and approve derivatives trades and monitor clients limits
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Credit experience analyzing corporates, in either Investment Bank or Rating agencies
- Sound credit analysis skills and good financial modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted. Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502 Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932 firstname.lastname@example.org