A Major Asian Bank is looking to fill a VP, Credit Risk Manager - Financial Institutions position.
- Management of a portfolio of Banks and Non-bank Financial Institutions by providing credit facilities to support the Bank’s trading/treasury operations.
- Work with different Business Units (such as Global Financial Institutions, Global Treasury) to structure credit facilities that mitigate the credit risks inherent in derivatives and other trading floor / treasury business products. These would include the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Co-ordinate the submission of accurate and timely credit reviews. Recommend changes to risk acceptance criteria, if necessary.
- Participate in the development of risk management standards, procedures and processes for new trading floor business products and structures.
- Ensure new transactions and credit renewals meet the Bank’s risk acceptance criteria, credit policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Work in partnership with dealers/traders in order to understand business requirements and structure credit facilities to meet those specifications.
- Respond quickly and professionally to requests from the trading floor for credit authorizations.
- Negotiate credit terms of ISDA/CSA, GMRA and GMSLA
- Lead, guide and mentor junior credit analysts.
- Assess and approve credit propositions, review and transactions submitted by Business Units in a timely manner. The BUs include Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Global Trade Finance and Global Treasury.
- Candidate should possess a good degree from a recognized university.
- Relevant FI/NBFI credit experience.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, credit analysis as well as treasury products.
- Sophisticated analytical skills including extensive experience in analyzing financial statements in order to assess credit risks.
- Knowledge in ISDA/CSA, GMRA, GMSLA.
WE REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.