VP, Customer Service Lead, Cash Management Operations Center
Posting Date: 17 Nov 2023
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage a team of customer service officers
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, coach and mentor team members to achieve performance goals
- The ability to handle customer feedback, complaints and challenging situations calmly and professionally. And resolving issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Develop and implement Bank Policy when required, to enhance customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
- Optimize calls structure operations by analyzing data, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing process enhancements.
- Identifies the most appropriate course of actions for problem resolution and effectively communicates plans to those impacted.
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address customer issues.
- Provides management support to CSOs such as through the review and resolution of all transactions that are beyond the jurisdiction of the CSOs.
- Sound knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
- Conducts coaching and performance appraisal sessions to identify opportunities and recognize positive behaviors.
- High level of organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks effectively
- Oversees Department projects to ensure success
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's degree with 5-10 years of working experience in customer services
- Managerial experience leading a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with team members and customers.
- Proficiency in using call center software and customer relationship management systems.
- Ability to manage a team and ensure SLA are met
- Experience in Call Centre, Banking or Customer Service (calls and correspondents) environment will be an advantage.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.