Our client, a fast-growing Investment Firm based in Singapore, is looking to hire a VP to join their DCM focused team.
- Participate in the origination and execution of DCM related transactions in the South East Asia Region.
- Responsible for credit, due diligence and structuring work.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the firm.
- Actively participate in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Prepare market reports and identify potential investment opportunities for the business.
- Extensive South East Asia DCM related deal experience.
- Sound working knowledge of Private Debt and associated products. This would include secured, unsecured and mezzanine debt.
- Minimum 3 years of DCM Execution experience in an established Investment Bank or Buy-side firm
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Fluent English speaker. Bahasa would be a big advantage.