VP, Digital Acquisition and Partnership, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 10-Jun-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Description
We are looking for a candidate who is excited about MarTech and AdTech to drive new audience/ prospects to apply for a UOB product in the digital world. You must be a self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity with a desire to create, innovate, iterate and improve to build a delightful experience for our customers.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly on UOB's digital strategy with close collaboration with internal stakeholders (products/ UX/UI/ marketing/ development/ testing/ operations teams) and external agency partners. The role will be responsible to
- implement and leverage data and tools to identify opportunities for incremental online sales;
- manage day-to-day funnel performance and provide analysis to demonstrate positive returns on investment.
The ideal candidate should be a new-age digital marketer with a good grasp of the MarTech and AdTech landscape. He/she should:
Profile of an Ideal Candidate
- have an appreciation for technology;
- have an eye for details;
- have a relentless drive to build a digital sales funnel that is customer-centric;
- be able to deliver results in a large, complex and matrix organisation.
Be a part of UOB Family
- More than 5 years experience in digital marketing, with expertise in assessing, recommending and executing against varied digital marketing solutions;
- Have knowledge and work prior on various paid media;
- Proficient in MarTech and web analytics solution (Adobe/ Google) to be able to converse on digital marketing stack end-to-end;
- Able to automate marketing capabilities with audience management, content management and test & target;
- Curious to learn new developments in personalisation space, providing suggestions to improve processes.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.