VP, Domain Architect (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Group Technology
Posting Date: 10-May-2022
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
The incumbent will support in the definition of the overall architecture for Augmented Customer Servicing Channels. You will be a part of the Architecture, Engineering and DevSecOps team.
We are building a future-proof analytical CRM where you will be given opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies including edge computing, real time data services, model run-time platforms, microservices, chatbots, micro apps & micro front ends
If you are someone who is passionate about changing the customer servicing landscape then read on.
- Partnering with and acting as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in both business and IT to assist in defining and delivering high quality digital capabilities
- Working with development teams closely to improve delivery efficiencies
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create a future state architecture vision for one or more parts of the enterprise with a focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reuse, convergence, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Working closely with Lead Domain Architects across key initiatives and projects to apply architecture principles and standards, and develop reference architectures and design patterns
- Communicating the principles, standards, vision and roadmaps to stakeholders and proactively addressing any questions / concerns identified
- Providing thought leadership on architectural or other topics, developing a forward looking view of current and emerging technologies and their impact on the Enterprise Architecture
- Embedding Platform Thinking in everything
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; Formal architecture certification (TOGAF or equivalent)
- Expertise in implementing solutions for one of the channels:
- Digital Contact Center for Retail and Wholesale Banking
- Digital Branches
- Middle and Back office functions
- Demonstrate deep domain expertise in:
- Architecting, designing and developing large scale Digital Platform Solutions
- Integration with multiple partners for various functions
- Migrating from legacy applications to an upgraded solutions.
- Building Workflow and Microservices
- Advanced knowledge in one of the below
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Any API Platform
- Any campaign management platform
- Advanced Relational Database Experience (RDBMS) in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge in ReactJS or equivalent Scripting technologies
- At least 7 years' experience in Enterprise or Solution Architecture in a large, complex, multi-location, multi-national environment
- Deep experience delivering mission critical, enterprise scale IT solutions in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Familiarity with best practice methodologies and tools for the entire solution lifecycle from ideation to requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and operations
- A deep understanding of all domains of Enterprise Architecture, including the business, data, application, infrastructure and security domains
- Familiarity with one or more formal Architecture frameworks / methodologies (TOGAF, Zachman, BIAN, etc.)
- Practical experience in data modelling, object modelling, design patterns and Enterprise Architecture tool or other software modelling tools.
- Practical experience to use business capabilities model
- Comfortable in working in an environment which is vendor-intensive
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an understandable way using a level of detail and terms appropriate to the situation
- Capability to think conceptually and identify patterns across seemingly unrelated situations
- Must be a good team player and able to drive consensus amongst stakeholders with conflicting viewpoints and objectives
- Can deal with difficult conversations effectively
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.